April 19, 2010
Host: Ted Simons
Arizona’s Job Recovery Act
- A discussion on the merits of House Bill 2250 which seeks to grow jobs and attract businesses with tax incentives. Guests include Glenn Hamer, President and CEO of the Arizona Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and Dana Wolfe Naimark, President and CEO of Children’s Action Alliance, who’s representing the Arizona Budget Coalition.
- Glenn Hamer - President and CEO of the Arizona Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Dana Wolfe Naimark - President and CEO of Children’s Action Alliance
| Keywords: employment
Interim County Attorney
- The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors appointed Rick Romley as Interim Maricopa County Attorney. Romley, who held that office for 16 years, replaces Andrew Thomas who resigned to run for State Attorney General. Romley discusses his new job and how he plans to approach it.
- Rick Romley - Interim Maricopa County Attorney