Search results for the category: Mortgage Crisis
November 24, 2010
- Mortgage Fraud | Video
- Assistant U.S. Attorney for the District of Arizona Bill Solomon discusses what his office is doing to fight mortgage fraud.
September 15, 2009
- Foreclosures | Video
- The number of foreclosures being sold in the Valley is still high. Arizona State University real estate professor Jay Butler talks about a new report on foreclosures.
July 27, 2009
- Housing Update | Video
- The housing industry is showing signs of life. Jay Butler, an ASU real estate professor, explains what those signs are saying about Arizona’s real estate market.
June 17, 2009
- Facing Foreclosure | Video
- Phoenix attorney Diane Drain, an expert in foreclosure and bankruptcy law, explains why people who are facing foreclosure need to know their rights, options, and the legal consequences of their actions.
May 20, 2009
- Arizona Economy | Video
- The Economic Club of Phoenix will hold an economic forecast luncheon Wednesday. Arizona State University Economist Dennis Hoffman, one of the speakers at the luncheon, offers his perspective.
May 18, 2009
- Real Estate Update | Video
- Arizona Republic real estate reporter Catherine Reagor delivers the latest news and numbers related to the housing market.
May 4, 2009
- Economic Roundtable | Video
- Is the economy finally turning the corner? There are some signs that the recession is at least slowing. Three Arizona State University economists, Jay Butler, Herb Kaufman and Dennis Hoffman, talk about unemployment, the recession and the state and national economies in a Horizon Economic Roundtable.
November 18, 2008
- Housing Arizona | Video
- Participants in the recent Arizona Town Hall entitled "Housing Arizona" talk about the town hall's recommendations, the mortgage crisis, and efforts to create affordable housing in Arizona.
Arizona Town Hall